Listing your items on Vestiaire Collective takes just a few clicks and some great photos!
First, you’ll need a Vestiaire Collective account.
Log in to your account if you already have one, or Sign Up on the Website or App to create an account.
Once you’re logged in, just click:
On the Website: Sell an Item
On the App: Sell
To get started, follow the prompts to add the requested information for your item, including the category, type of item and the brand. After these quick steps, you’ll be able to add more details and your own description to the listing.
💡 Good to know - Every listing on Vestiaire Collective is carefully reviewed by our team before being published. Be sure to include as much information as possible to avoid the listing being refused, or more information being requested. To find out why a listing or item might be refused, 🔍 click here.
Create the perfect listing by following these simple guidelines
- Inspect your item carefully. Be upfront about any small defects such as scratches or stains, and include precise measurements of the item in your listing.
- Get snappy. Show your item at its best with at least 3 well-lit, quality photographs taken against a plain background. Include clear photographs of any defects.
- Be thorough. Describe your item precisely and in as much detail as possible, including details of origin wherever possible. Where did you get the item? When?
- Include any supporting information. This could include a proof of purchase, authenticity card, or certificate. This adds authenticity to your listing, making the item more attractive to buyers.
- Choose the condition that best describes your item. If you can’t decide between two quality rankings, choose the lower one. This will avoid negotiation later down the line, which could result in the price being lowered or the sale cancelled.
- Set a fair price. Have a look at similar listings on Vestiaire Collective and set your price accordingly.
- Choose your moment. List your items at a time when they are most likely to sell - not many people are looking for swimwear in winter!
My listing is perfect, what’s next?
Once your listing is complete, it will be reviewed by one of our experts before being published - this usually only takes up to 24 hours, but can take up to 48.
Once your listing is online, you’ll be notified immediately.
💡 Good to know: We are not able to accept VIP gifts by CHANEL, such as those received at press or VIP events, items gifted by the brand, or free gifts offered by CHANEL in-store as part of a purchase.