Adding well-lit, detail-rich photographs is the best way to improve your item's listing and ensure you make a swift sale.
Here’s how to make your photos really work for you:
- Always take pictures using as much natural light as possible. Try and avoid glare, as this makes it difficult to see the true colors of your item. Experiment with different locations to see where the light brings out the best in your piece.
- Include as many pictures as possible (we recommend at least 3, but ideally you should include 5 or more).
- Take shots from different angles to give a 360° view of your item.
- Include close-ups of important features, such as logos, stitching or particular details.
- Does your item have any defects? It’s important to include close-up shots of any slight imperfections.
Click here for some helpful advice on writing a great description for your item, or if you need to know how to add additional photos to a listing once it’s been published, just click here.
Important: Please do not include any liquids (eg. care products for watches) in any parcels you ship. No liquids should be shown or mentioned in your item listing’s or photographs. Any liquids included will be removed during our checks, and the shipment of any liquids direct to the buyer as part of their order is forbidden.
💡 Good to know - To be accepted, photos must be in JPEG or PNG format and be no larger than 10Mb.