Listing your items on Vestiaire Collective takes just a couple of minutes and some great photos.
If you’re new to the Vestiaire Collective selling community, for now you’ll need to create your listings on the app.
Log in to your account or create a new one, then go to:
On the Website: Sell an Item
On the App: Sell
Then, follow these step-by-step instructions:
- Only sell Vestiaire Collective approved items. For more information, please refer to our 🔍 Catalogue Rules
- Follow the prompts to complete all the information about your item - including the category, brand, size, material etc.
- Choose a great price for your item - we’ll help by suggesting a price based on similar sold items
- Add a minimum of two well-lit photos, including shots of any defects.
- At least 1 picture showing the whole item (Front)
At least 1 picture showing the brand tag of the item
Any other pictures that will help us to confirm the item's authenticity
- Write a clear, detailed description of your item, including information about any flaws
Note: We cannot accept photographs taken from the internet and/or from brands‘ websites.
Please do not include any liquids in your description, photographs or in any parcels you ship. Including liquids is forbidden.
💡 Good to know - Every listing on Vestiaire Collective undergoes a thorough review process by our digital team prior to it being published. It is essential to provide as much information as possible while creating a listing to minimize the chances of it not being approved or need to request additional details. To find out why a listing or item is not approved, 🔍 click here.
My listing is ready, what’s next?
Once your listing is complete, it will be reviewed by one of our experts before being published - this usually only takes up to 24 hours, but can take up to 48. Once your listing is online, you’ll be notified immediately.