We understand that spreading the cost of a large purchase over time could help you add something fantastic to your wardrobe. That's why we work with trusted payment partners around the world to bring you some great payment solutions.
You’ll find more information about our current payment partners below. Please note that the payment options available will vary according to the country you’re buying in. You’ll see all your 🔍 payment options clearly listed at checkout, meaning you can choose the plan that works for you.
If you choose to pay using PayPal, you may have an option to pay in installments if you are buying in the UK, US, Germany, France or Australia.
- Pay in 4 - You’ll pay in four installments, interest free
Find out more 🔍 here.
Klarna offer a variety of flexible payment solutions, such as:
- Pay in 3 & Pay in 4: Pay in 3 or 4 instalments
- PayNow / Sofort: Pay via online bank transfer or direct debit
- Invoicing: Pay 14 or 30 days after receiving your purchased item
- Financing: Pay in multiple instalments
Depending on the country you are buying in, the payment options available via Klarna will vary. If Klarna is available for your order, you’ll see it clearly listed as a payment option at checkout.
To find out more about Klarna’s payment options and what’s involved, 🔍 click here.
If you are buying in France, Oney offers two solutions for splitting your purchase over time using a Mastercard or Visa.
- 3X Payment - Split your purchase over three monthly installments
- 4X Payment - Split your purchase over four monthly installments
Good to know: Oney is not compatible with Visa Electron, Maestro, American Express, E-card or Compte Nickel.
For more information, 🔍 click here.
Available in the UK only, Splitit enables you to pay for your item in interest free installments using the following credit cards: Visa, Mastercard or American Express.
- 3 installments with credit card - You’ll pay in three monthly payments
Read more 🔍 here.
If you’re buying in the US, Affirm allows you to choose from various options. Just choose Affirm at the checkout to see what your options are - for example:
- Pay in 4 - Four installments at 0% interest, paid every two weeks
- Pay over time - Pay in monthly installments
Find out more information 🔍 here.