Have you received an email or message from us explaining that you need to re-enter your payment information because of a failed payment?
If you’ve tried to update your payment details in the Get Paid section of your account and you see ‘Looks like there’s an issue with your transfer method,’ it means there is a problem with the information that has been entered.
Until this issue is resolved, we won’t be able to verify your details or process your payments.
To resolve any issues, please re-enter your information, checking that:
- The name you entered is an exact match for the name of the bank account holder.
- Your account number is entered correctly
- The currency you have chosen is correct, and matches the currency of your bank account
- Your IBAN number is correct
- You have selected the right type of bank account: either an Individual account, or a Business account
Once the details have been verified successfully, any pending payments will then be automatically processed within 24 hours - you won’t need to do anything else!
If you have double-checked all these details and are still receiving the error message, then please feel free to 🔍 Contact Us so we can get it sorted for you.