We are committed to creating and maintaining a positive, safe environment within the Vestiaire Collective community - that's why we've set out our Community Guidelines.
Why was I blocked from Buyer-Seller Chat?
Sharing any of the following information or language will result in an immediate ban.
- Personal information or data - Financial information, postal addresses, telephone numbers, social media handles etc.
- Inappropriate Content - Sexually explicit material or language.
- Threatening language or behavior - Racist, discriminatory, abusive, or hateful material, including any language which incites or encourages violence against others.
- Spam - Repetitive and insistent messaging, requests to share personal details or information. Here’s what to look out for.
Breaching any of the rules above will result in a 24 hour ban. Following a 24-hour ban, we may permanently block members who:
- Repeatedly behave in a way that would otherwise cause them to be temporarily blocked.
- Make a sale outside of the Vestiaire Collective payment system
- Share explicit imagery
What if I was blocked by mistake?
If you are temporarily banned, you will receive an email confirming that you have been banned for 24 hours as an initial warning. Your account will be unblocked automatically after 24 hours. We can not unblock your account any earlier than this, unless you are able to prove that we have blocked it in error.