Adding well-lit, detail-rich photographs is the best way to improve your item's listing and ensure you make a swift sale.
Here’s how to make your photos really work for you:
- Always take pictures using as much natural light as possible. Try and avoid glare, as this makes it difficult to see the true colours of your item. Experiment with different locations to see where the light brings out the best in your piece.
- Include as many pictures as possible (we recommend at least 3, but ideally you should include 5 or more).
- Take shots from different angles to give a 360° view of your item.
- Include close-ups of important features, such as logos, stitching or particular details.
- Does your item have any defects? It’s important to include close-up shots of any slight imperfections to avoid a price negotiation later, or the sale being cancelled.
💡 Good to know - To be accepted, photos must be in JPEG or PNG format and be no larger than 10Mb.