Why am I being asked to verify my business information?
If you’re a professional seller, we must ask you to confirm some specific information so that you can receive future payments. In compliance with global financing regulations, Vestiaire Collective is obliged to ask for this information.
How do I verify my business info?
To verify your business, some information about the business as well as the business contact, director(s) and beneficial owner(s) may be required. Below you’ll find all the details of what you might need.
Business contact, the individual authorised to interact on behalf of the business
- The business contact is verified as an individual. A business contact will not be required to provide proof of address.
- A letter of authorisation, signed by an authorised legal representative of the business e.g. managing director, is required if the business contact is not listed as a director of the business.
- Proof of business, ie. Articles of incorporation
- A minimum of one and a maximum of five director(s) must be provided
- The Director must be listed on the company directory
- The business contact may be listed as a director
Beneficial owner information, a person with shares or interests greater or equal to 25%
- A minimum of one and a maximum of four beneficial owner(s) must be provided
- If there are no beneficial owners with 25% or more shares or interests, the business contact must be listed as a beneficial owner
- Beneficial owners are verified as an individual. A beneficial owner will not be required to provide proof of address.
- The business contact and directors may be listed as beneficial owners
Please note that:
- The name on the document must be an exact match with the business name
- The address on the document must be an exact match with the business address
- Please note that General Post Office (GPO), packstation, private mail bags, and other forms of non-physical addresses are not accepted as part of your proof of address.
- The document must be dated
- The document must show the business registration number
- The document must be readable and of good quality
- File size: min 30KB – max 4MB
- File format: .pdf, .jpg or .png
To verify your business information
On the App or Website: Me → My Account → Get Paid → Transfer Method
Fill in the required information as above, and click Submit.
To complete the process you will receive an email containing a verification code - once you receive it, simply enter the code as prompted.
❗Important ❗Your verification code can take a few minutes to arrive.
To make sure the verification goes through successfully, please ensure you enter the information as it appears in public records, without any abbreviations or errors.