Whether you choose to verify your information on the App or Website, the process just takes a few clicks and a clear photograph or two. To find out why you might need to verify your ID, 🔍 click here.
To verify your ID
Below you’ll find a step-by-step guide to verifying your identity, but before getting started, make sure your chosen form of ID meets the following requirements. If not, you may have to resubmit your ID again later.
To make sure your ID confirmation is successful:
- The ID you choose must be approved as official identification - your passport, driver’s license, or government ID
- The front and back are required, except for passports
- The name on the document must be an exact match with the name of the payee
- Your document must be dated and valid (please check it has not expired)
- All four corners must be visible
- The document must be in colour
- Your image of the document must be readable and of good quality
- The file size must be 400KB – max 4MB
- The file type can be .pdf, .jpg or .png
To verify your ID
First, log in to your account:
On the App & Website: Me → My Account → Get Paid → Verify My Identity
Fill in all the requested information. Click Next.
You can now upload your proof of identity.
🎉 Congrats! 🎉 You’re all done.
💡 Good to know - Once you submit your ID, it can take up to three working days for us to process it.
Need to verify your Business Information? 🔍 Click here
Verifying your address
As part of the verification process you may be asked to provide Proof of Address.
You will need to provide a clear and legible colour photograph of one of the documents chosen from the list below, dated within the last 12 months.
- Utility bills (phone and broadband services, health insurance, gas, water, electricity, etc.)
- Financial Statements
- Insurance Letters or Statements
- Any other government-issued Documents or Letters
We cannot accept:
- Purchase receipts/invoices
- Partial documents
Please note that:
- The document must show your full name and address as registered on your account
- The document cannot be older than 12 months and must be fully legible
- The document must show the logo or the footer of the issuer
- A PO Box Number is not a permissible address to be verified
- File size should be a minimum of 30KB and a maximum of 4MB
- File format should be pdf, .jpg or .png
- The details listed on the documents must exactly match the information entered during the verification process and be in pdf, .jpg or .png format.