Buying an item with Direct Shipping means your order will be sent directly to you from the seller, without being checked by Vestiaire Collective first.
At the moment, Direct Shipping is only available when both the buyer and seller are based in:
- Europe including the UK
- The United States
In order to be eligible for Direct Shipping, items must have a listed price of less than 1000€ or the currency equivalent in those countries listed above.
💡 Good to know - If you change your mind about the item you just received via Direct Shipping, you can re-list it on our site within ⏰ 72 hours of delivery, free of charge. To find out more about our Return Policy, just 🔍 click here.
There are some great advantages to Direct Shipping:
- It’s affordable: Save by opting out of authentication fees for your item
- It’s quick: because your items won’t travel to us for checking and authentication, your delivery time will be reduced by up to 40%
- It’s eco-friendly: Lower your shipping emissions as your parcel takes the most direct route to you.
And there’s more good news. Vestiaire Collective will fully reimburse you for your purchase if:
- The item doesn’t match its description or is not genuine - you must report any issues with the item ⏰ within 72 hours of receiving your item
- If your item is lost or damaged by the courier
- If your item is not shipped by the seller within 7 days
We’re on-hand to answer any questions you may have, before or after your purchase. For more information on how to get in touch, 🔍 click here.