If you choose to pay for your order using PayPal, you will have the option to pay in installments if you are based in the UK, US, Germany, France, Italy, Spain or Australia.
Pay in 4
Split purchases into four interest-free bi-weekly installments, without late fees.
💡 Good to know: You must spend between $30 - $1,500 to Pay using Pay in 4.
Find out more 🔍 here.
Paypal’s digital credit card. Buy now and pay over time with no annual fee, but late fees do apply. A great way to spread out the cost of larger purchases.
💡 Good to know: For purchases over $99, there is no interest if paid in full in 4 months. For purchases under $99, interest is charged at the rate of 21.9%.
Find out more 🔍here.
Are there any hidden costs?
No, you only pay the amount of your order plus interest when applicable.
Do I only receive my item after I've paid my last installment?
No, your item will be shipped as usual as soon as your order is confirmed on Vestiaire Collective.
How does PayPal work?
- When you place your order, select PayPal as your Payment Method, and then click Pay with PayPal.
- You’ll be redirected to PayPal. Enter your paypal login.
- Select within the Paypal framework your desired payment means (pay in full or split the payment in different installments.
- Within a few seconds, you’ll know if your order has been successful by being redirected back to the checkout page.
💡 Good to know: PayPal pay in 4 is not currently available to residents of Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, or North Dakota. When applying, PayPal might perform a credit check, but this will not affect your credit score.
Can anybody use PayPal?
The following criteria must apply:
- You must be of legal age in your U.S. state of residence.
- You must hold a Personal PayPal Account registered in the country you are residing.
- You must possess a valid debit card or bank account linked to your PayPal Account for the duration of the four installments.