At Vestiaire Collective, we work hard to help ensure the security of your account. Here are a few things that you can do to keep your information safe both on and off Vestiaire Collective:
Protect your account information
- Use a secure, unique password for your Vestiaire Collective account.
- Always include numbers, symbols, and both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Never include obvious personal information (names, birthdates, anniversaries), common words or phrases
- Use a different password on every website. This means that if one website is compromised and your password is stolen, your other accounts are safe!
- Consider using a password manager
Protect your devices
Follow these tips to protect your devices and data when you browse and shop online.
- Use a strong password on your computer. Lock your screen with this password when you step away
- Always activate a PIN or lock function for your mobile device
- Never leave your devices (laptop, phone, tablet…) unattended in a public place (hotel, train, bar/restaurant…)
- Get an antivirus software on your computer and make sure it’s up-to-date
- Keep your software up-to-date. Install security updates as soon as they are available
- Secure the router for your wireless network with a password. If you don't, strangers could access your network and access your personal or financial information
Vestiaire Collective will always contact you via our official domain, vestiairecollective.com, or via our Help Center to ask you to provide us any information.
If you are registered for notifications (price drops, sale notifications etc.) our emails will always be sent from @emails.vestiairecollective.com
Remember that similar email addresses could be used to impersonate Vestiaire Collective, such as:
- Please do NOT rely on the topic of the mail or the sender’s mail
What should I do if my credit card is stolen?
- Contact your financial institution immediately
- Place a fraud alert on your credit card account
- If your card is registered to your Vestiaire Collective account:
- Review your account activity
Contact our fraud department via the 🔍 Help Centre if you see anything unusual