Do you want to return an item you’ve ordered? The options to do so vary depending on your seller’s status (private or professional).
- If you bought your item from a private seller
In accordance with our General Terms and Conditions, items bought from a private seller are neither reimbursable, not exchangeable.
If youare not pleased with your item, you are able to relist the item for sale on your account.
- If you bought your item from a professional seller
To return an item to us within 14 days, starting from the delivery date, and if the item still has its Tag, these are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your 'Account'
- Select the ‘History’ tab
- Find the order’s reference in the list
- Click on ‘Return my item’
Make sure to fully fill in the return label and place it inside your parcel.