Sometimes, things don’t go according to plan. If you want to know what your options are once you’ve received your order, you’re in the right place.
The first thing to know is that there are two types of sellers in the Vestiaire Collective community:
- Individual Sellers are fashion lovers with pre-loved items that they’re looking to sell.
- Professional Sellers are registered businesses that specialize in selling pre-loved fashion, and sell coveted pieces on Vestiaire Collective.
Below you’ll find our Return Policy for each of these types of seller.
I bought my item from an Individual Seller
Items purchased from individual sellers are not eligible for returns. What we do offer is a really simple alternative: In just a couple of clicks you can relist your item for free:
- Within 72 hours of receiving your order: Relisting is totally free of charge. You’ll keep 100% of your earnings from the sale.
- After 72 hours but within 14 days of receiving your order: Relisting comes with a small processing fee - which is less than our usual Selling Fee.
Did you know that relisting an item takes less than a minute? To find out how, 🔍 click here.
I bought my item from a Professional Seller
If you ordered an item from a professional seller and you’ve changed your mind, you can:
- Relist the item free of charge for up to 72 hours after receiving it, and receive 100% of your earnings from the sale.
- Return it within 14 days for a full refund.
For full instructions on how to return an item ordered from Professional Seller, 🔍 click here.
Ok, but what if I have doubts about the authenticity of my item?
We take all questions of authenticity very seriously. If you have any doubts about your item, we want to hear about it. 🔍 Click here to find out what to do in this case.