Received an email from us advising that a post-sale negotiation is in progress?
After-sale or post-sale negotiations are initiated by our experts. This means that the item does not perfectly match the photos and description that you have submitted.
At this point, we inform you by email. You’ll find:
- Photos of the detected defects.
- The new price offer from our experts.
In this event, the buyer’s response as well as yours are extremely important:
* If your buyer declines the offer, the order is cancelled.
* If you decline the offer, your buyer can still purchase the item at the original price in the subsequent 14 days.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order is processed.
Our experts may also offer negotiations without reducing the price. This would be the case if, for example, the colour of the item was slightly different to that stated in your description.