The new price offer made by our experts for a after-sale negotiation is determined according to the defects found and the sale price displayed at the time of purchase.
You must now provide an answer, accepting or declining the offer.
To accept or decline this negotiation, sign in to your account then select:
- Through the app: “Me”, “My orders”.
- Through the website: “My account”, “Orders and sales”.
A reminder of the possible situations:
* If you decline the offer, your order will be fully refunded.
* If the seller declines the offer, you still have 14 days to purchase the item at the original price.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order is processed.
You’ll receive a voucher for the difference between the old and the new price. This may be used against your next order on Vestiaire Collective. Alternatively, you may request a refund for this amount by contacting us directly.