When you list an item on the site, you will have to provide a detailed description of it. Here are a few tips:
- Mention every little fault
- List every potential alteration
- If there is a tag missing (the one with the material or the brand), specify it
- List all the items that are provided with your item (dustbag, bill etc.)
- Specify the print, the material and the measurements
Explaining the faults or damaged areas in detail allows you to avoid potentially having to go through post-sale negociations at the end of quality control.