After-sale or post-sale negotiations are initiated by our experts. This means that the item you ordered does not perfectly match the photos and description provided by the seller.
At this point, we inform you by email. You’ll find:
- Photos of the detected defects.
- The new price offer from our experts. In this event, both the seller’s and your response are extremely important:
* If you decline the offer, your order will be fully refunded.
* If the seller declines the offer, you still have 14 days to purchase the item at the original price.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order is processed. You’ll receive a voucher for the difference between the old and the new price. This may be used against your next order on Vestiaire Collective. Alternatively, you may request a refund for this amount by contacting us directly.
Our experts may also offer negotiations without reducing the price. This would be the case if, for example, the colour of the item was slightly different to that shown in the seller's ad.
In the event that an item authenticated by our teams shows that it has been modified, a price negotiation between you and the buyer may follow.
This is because item modifications can lead to the refusal of after-sales care by the brand.Vestiaire Collective declines all responsibility in this regard.