If you're shipping your item with the package carrier DHL, you'll give your package to them directly.
You can choose to :
Drop your parcel at a DHL service centre
• To find the DHL Service Point closest to you, click 🔍 here
• Select the Country you are sending the item from
• Enter your address
• Click: Send a Shipment → I have a shipment with a DHL label → Search
A list of DHL Service Points in your area should then appear for you to choose from.
Arrange for DHL to collect the parcel from you at a convenient time
To schedule a collection time for your package online, click 🔍 here, choose the country you are shipping from in the top right-hand corner, and then follow the step-by-step instructions below:
• Click Schedule a Pickup
• When asked Do you need to create a shipping label? click, No, I already have a shipping label
attached to my package. Need help downloading your shipping label? Click 🔍 here.
• Click I have a DHL Waybill number, then enter the number. You'll find this beneath the first barcode on your shipping label. Add your telephone number, then click Next.
• Confirm your pickup address, fill in your email address, then click Next.
• Fill in the required details about your parcel (weight and size), then click Next.
• Choose the date and time for your pickup, then click Schedule this event.
Schedule a collection time for your package over the phone
Call DHL at 0844 248 0844 (£0,7p/min + standard network rates)
• From the different options, choose Book a collection
• When asked Do you have a nine-digit DHL number account? answer No. A DHL account number isn’t needed to schedule a pickup because you already have a shipping label.
• Enter the 10-digit DHL tracking reference number or Waybill number - you'll find it beneath the first barcode on your shipping label. If you need help downloading your shipping label, click 🔍 here.
• Confirm your postcode and telephone number.
• Choose the date and time of your pickup.
• Take note of your booking reference.