The new price offer made by our experts in the context of a post-sale negotiation is non-negotiable. It is determined based on the observed defects and the sale price displayed at the time of purchase.
You must now provide an answer, accept or decline the offer.
To accept or decline this negotiation, log into your account then select:
- On the website: “My account”, “Orders and sales”.
- On the app: “Me”, “My orders”.
> A reminder of the potential situations:
* If you decline the offer, your order will be fully refunded.
* If the seller declines the offer, you still have 14 days to purchase the item at the original price.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order is processed.
You’ll receive a voucher for the difference between the old and the new price. This may be used on your next order on Vestiaire Collective. Alternatively, you may request a refund for this amount by contacting us directly.