The new price offer suggested by our experts for a post-sale negotiation is non-negotiable.
It is determined according to the defects found and the sale price displayed at the time of purchase.
To decline a post-sale negotiation, log into your account then select:
- On the website: “My account”, “Orders and sales”.
- On the app: “Me”, “My orders”.
> A reminder of the possible situations:
* If your buyer declines the offer, the sale will be cancelled.
* If you decline the offer, the buyer still has 14 days to purchase the item at the original price.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order is processed. You will receive a voucher amounting to the difference between the old and the new price. This may be used on your next order on Vestiaire Collective. Alternatively, you may request a refund for this amount by contacting us directly.