Has the Quality Control Department suggested you a price drop, but you want to refuse it? To do that, these are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your ‘Account’
- Select the ‘Orders & Sales’ tab
- Go to the 'My sold items' section
- Choose the reference of the relevant item
- Click on ‘Access the post-sale negotiation’
If you refuse the post-sale negotiation, your buyer has 14 days to decide if they want to purchase the item at its original price. If the buyer refuses, the item will be returned to your billing address.