When you put an item up for sale, you’ll need to provide a detailed, objective and precise description of it. Here’s our advice:
- Mention any small defects
- Be explicit about any potential alterations
- Mention if the label is absent (the designer label or the one which indicates the item’s composition)
- List all the items that are provided with your item (dust bag, receipt, etc.)
- Give the details of the item’s print or pattern, the material, as well as the item’s dimensions
Being precise about any defects or damaged zones will help you avoid any potential post-sale negotiations related to quality control.