Want to sell an item? Attract our members by getting the description right!
If you want to sell your item quickly and efficiently, you'll find it much easier with a simple, clear description - and of course with plenty of great pictures.
The description should be detailed, make your item appealing, and should include:
- What the item is - colour, material, texture, shape, style
- Precise measurements
- Any defects - explain them in detail to avoid negotiations later
- Any alterations you've made - again, details are helpful
- If a label is missing (composition or brand)
- All the extras included with your item (authenticity card, dust bag, etc)
If your item is found not to perfectly match the description when it is reviewed by our Quality Control team, there is a risk that it may be subject to a post-sale negotiation (read our article >here<), which could lead to the sale being cancelled.
To see our advice on adding photos, >here<.