Do you want to sell something from your wardrobe? These are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your ‘Account’
- Select the 'For sale' tab
- Choose the category: Man, Women, Kids or Lifestyle
- Choose a product type: Bags, Clothes, Design, etc.
- Specify the item’s brand
- Enter the item’s material (check the item’s label for the composition)
- Select the colour and take photos that are representative of the item you’re selling
- Give the details of any print or pattern
- Enter the size as specified on the label
- Upload photos of the item, following the examples shown
- Write a description of your item: make sure to mention any defects, any alterations you’ve had made, as well as the details of any accompanying components that come with the item (dust bag, original receipt, etc.)
- Specify the item’s dimensions
- Indicate the item’s origin. Try and provide a receipt or other proof of purchase
- Choose a condition from those suggested. Make sure it is representative of your item’s real condition
- Choose a sale price. Base your price on items already sold at the same price to give you a good idea
- Complete the necessary personal information
Once this form has been filled in, Vestiaire Collective’s moderation team will get back to you within 24 working hours (Monday to Friday).
Please note that the sale is today allowed only in the following countries : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, Reunion, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Ireland, Italia, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Martinique, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Swiss, United Kingdom, United States, Jersey, Isle of Man, Guernsey.