RECEIVED AN EMAIL INFORMING YOU THAT A POST-SALE NEGOTIATION IS IN PROGRESS?
After-sale or post-sale negotiations are initiated by our experts. This means that the item you ordered does not perfectly match the pictures and description provided by the seller.
At this point, we inform you by email. You’ll find:
- Pictures of the detected defects.
- The new price offer from our experts. In this event, both the seller’s and your response are important:
* If you decline the offer, your order will be fully refunded.
* If the seller declines the offer, you still have 14 days to purchase the item at the original price.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order will be processed. You’ll receive a voucher for the difference between the old and the new price. This may be used on your next order on Vestiaire Collective. Alternatively, you may request a refund for this amount by contacting us directly.
Our experts may also offer negotiations without reducing the price. For instance, this would be the case if the colour of the item is slightly different to that shown in the seller's ad.