After-sale or post-sale negotiations are initiated by our experts. This means that the item you ordered does not perfectly match the pictures and description provided by the seller.
At this point, we inform you by email. You’ll find:
- Pictures of the detected defects.
- The new price offer from our experts. In this event, both the seller’s and your response are important:
* If you decline the offer, your order will be fully refunded.
* If the seller declines the offer, you still have 14 days to purchase the item at the original price.
* If the offer is accepted by both parties, the order will be processed. You’ll receive a voucher for the difference between the old and the new price. This may be used on your next order on Vestiaire Collective. Alternatively, you may request a refund for this amount by contacting us directly.
Negotiations with or without a price reduction may also be opened if an item authenticated by our team reveals one or more functional alterations.
Examples of functional alterations: zipper, snap fastener, bag clasp.
This is because item modifications can lead to the refusal of after-sales care by the brand. Vestiaire Collective declines all responsibility in this regard.