Buyers interested in your item can start to make their price offers 48 hours after it has been put online.
An e-mail and a notification will be sent to you for each price offer. You will then have 24 hours to take your decision. You can:
- Accept the price offer
- Decline it
- Propose a counter-offer
You may receive several offers, but you can only accept one at a time. If you accept a price offer, the buyer must finalise their order within 24 hours. If they don’t, they must wait 7 days before being able to make you another offer.
- Has a buyer requested a price drop in the comments section? You can make an offer by clicking directly on the ‘Make an offer’ button next to their message.
Do you want to track an ongoing negotiation? These are the steps to follow:
- Sign in to your ‘Account’
- Select the 'For sale' tab
- Go to the ‘Ongoing negotiations’ section
- Click on ‘Settings’ to deactivate price offers for one or several of the items you have for sale.
Important: Buyers’ offers can not be less than 30% lower than your original sale price.
Offers made to you are done so privately. Throughout the duration of any offer, the item remains available for sale at its original price.